On this page, you will find all the information you need to:
- Understand the invoicing processes for Tātaki Auckland Unlimited Trust
- Update your records and invoicing system with our new name
- Ensure your future transactions use the right banking and company information
- Understand what to do if you work with more than one entity
1. Name change
Your accounting system and invoicing should reflect the name change to Tātaki Auckland Unlimited Trust, as below.
- Entity legal name: Tātaki Auckland Unlimited Trust
- Trading as: Tātaki Auckland Unlimited Trust
- Charities registration number: CC45674
- GST number: 104-736-998
The Trust banking details will not change, however your systems will need to reflect the new name:
- Bank Name: ASB
- Bank Account Name: Tātaki Auckland Unlimited Trust
- Bank Account Number: 12 3113 013422 00
- BSB: 12 3113
- IBAN/Swift/ABA: ASBBNZ2A
- Bank Branch: Transactional Banking
Tātaki Auckland Unlimited Trust suppliers are held in two finance systems, and each has a different purchase order numbering system. We will make sure your order numbers are provided by the correct system.
Please continue to send your supplier invoices to APnormalpay@aucklandunlimited.com. If you have any queries about a purchase order or the process, contact APqueries@aucklandunlimited.com.
If you deal directly with any of the brands operating under the Trust (Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tāmaki, Auckland Live, Auckland Conventions, Venues & Events, Auckland Stadiums, Auckland Zoo, and New Zealand Maritime Museum) please make sure you have the updated name for the Trust in your system.
3. If you invoice both entities: Tātaki Auckland Unlimited Limited and Tātaki Auckland Unlimited Trust
Please ensure you process any invoices to the correct organisation: Tātaki Auckland Unlimited Trust is a registered charity and Tātaki Auckland Unlimited Limited is a registered company. These are seperate organisations for Inland Revenue Department tax purposes.
Please don’t combine any invoices between Tātaki Auckland Unlimited Limited or Tātaki Auckland Unlimited Trust.
All agreements entered into under the previous names will continue. If you have any questions we haven’t covered, please contact Finance@aucklandunlimited.com.