On this page, you will find all the information you need to:
- Understand the remittance processes for each Auckland Unlimited entity
- Update your records and systems with the changes
- Ensure your future transactions are with the correct entity, using the right banking and company information
- Understand what to do if you work with more than one entity
1. Name change
Your accounting system and invoicing should reflect the name change to Tātaki Auckland Unlimited Trust, as below.
- Entity legal name: Tātaki Auckland Unlimited Trust
- Trading as: Tātaki Auckland Unlimited Trust
- Charities registration number: CC45674
- GST number: 105-233-221
While the Trust banking details will not change, please make sure your records reflect the new name.
- Bank Name: ASB
- Bank Account Name: Tātaki Auckland Unlimited Trust
- Bank Account Number: 12 3113 0131422 00
- BSB: 12 3113
- IBAN/Swift/ABA: ASBBNZ2A
- Bank Branch: Transactional Banking
2. Remittance slips
Please continue to send your remittance slips to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any queries about a purchase order or the process, contact Apqueries@aucklandunlimited.com.
If you pay any of the business units operating under the Trust directly (Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tāmaki, Auckland Live, Auckland Conventions, Venues & Events, Auckland Stadiums, Auckland Zoo, or New Zealand Maritime Museum), please make sure you have the updated bank account name for the Trust in your system.
3. If you pay both entities: Tātaki Auckland Unlimited Limited and Tātaki Auckland Unlimited Trust
Please ensure you process any remittance to the correct organisation: Tātaki Auckland Unlimited Trust is a registered charity and Tātaki Auckland Unlimited Limited is a registered company. These are seperate organisations for Inland Revenue Department tax purposes.
Please don’t combine any payments between Tātaki Auckland Unlimited Limited or Tātaki Auckland Unlimited Trust.
All agreements entered into under the previous names will continue. If you have any questions we haven’t covered, please contact Finance@aucklandunlimited.com.